If you love Thai food and live in NY...GO!!!!! Great atmosphere and was used in a "Sex in the City" episode!
Our last stop is always to Cafe Lalo for desert...a great little European Cafe!
About 15 years ago a friend of ours brought us here and we never leave the city without stopping for desert. If you've ever seen "You've Got Mail" with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, it's where they filmed the scene that they met for the first time. The trees that line the sidewalk on the outside are completely covered in little yellow lights...so neat!!!!
After The Beast we went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art (yes, twice in one week) where they had this exhibit...
Lots of fun! We got to see actual superhero costumes from the actual movies. Including Ironman, Superman, Wonder Woman and much more. After that the boys wanted to see some Knights and swords and typical boy things. I, on the other hand, went to the European Decorative Arts collection where I love to look at the furniture. Especially anything belonging to Marie Antoinette!
Now for some blogging news!I received this one from my friend Jenny at Fated Follies Studios. It is called the Arte y Pico award. It's is Spanish and I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I believe its about recognizing your 5 most favorite and inspiring crafty blogs. I want to acknowledge some old and new favorites.
1. Sarah~Vintage Lily....I love Sarah....Such a sweetheart and somehow she reminds me alot of myself!
2. Suzanne~Pink Roses...I love that Suzanne posts just about everyday and as a mother, love her stories about her relationships with her teenage children!
And some recently discovered blogs that I am lovin'...
3. Alice~Romantic Thoughts...Her blog is so "romantic" and soothing and besides, she is a fellow New Yorker!
4. Crystal~Vintage by Crystal...You just have to see her blog for yourself to see how talented she is!
5. Andrea~Vintage Paper Bella...Andrea's loves Shabby Chic so how can you not love her pretty blog!!??
Okay ladies...now you have to forward the award onto 5 more and so on and so on....
Phew...This post has taken me forever to finish. As I am writing my computer keeps shutting down. So frustrating! But the kiddos are up and so is my time!
Enjoy the rest of your week!