Friday, December 12, 2008

The Vintage Dragonfly's Gift Faire

Well, it was just as wonderful as I thought it would be! This morning I went to Danielle's Holiday Gift Faire at her beautiful (and I mean b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!) home! The above picture is of Danielle and her mother (who is also quite crafty herself!). They were both so warm and welcoming!
Before I left this morning, I received an email from Cris asking me what time I was going so that we could meet. What a sweetheart! I also finally got to meet Meleen. We've been in touch over the past year when we found out we both lived on Long Island but have never met. She was wonderful to talk to and I felt like I've always known her! Both Cris and Meleen shared some stories with me about Silver Bella...an extra treat!
Look at who you were greeted by as you walked in the front door.

All over Danielle's house were her handmade treats. I was blown away at how hard and long she and her mom must have worked on all of this. I knew she was talented from reading her blog but to see her creations up close and in person...she is unbelievably talented. I envy her attention to detail, perfection and creativeness!!!This corner of her living room I just loved. I think it was just the simplicity of this hat hanging on the door of this old armoire that made it so darling!


Isn't this to die for!!????The vignettes around her home are breathtaking!

Danielle was also kind enough to share with us her not one, but two studios. If you can, please check out her inspiring blog to see more of her lovely home and talent.

Next, I'll share some of Danielle's and her mom's creations that I am lucky to now have in my own home!!!!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Wow simply gorgeous!
Looks like a fun morning :)

Anonymous said...

Danielle's house is beautiful! Just gorgeous and filled with so many wonderful ideas!

Anonymous said...

My eyes are so happy looking at all of these amazing creations! All of it, gorgeous! I just love the idea of that music sheet wreath!

Cindy said...

It all looks so wonderful! I just know you gals had a blast! Wish I were sooooo much closer! :D

c

Sarah said...

I bet that WAS a treat!
Sarah
Vintage Lily

Danielle Muller said...

you are just too wonderful!

thank you so much for stopping by and spending a bit of time with us!!

many blessings,
danielle
www.thevintagedragonfly.typepad.com