Friday, September 25, 2009

Attic Sale!


Well, I've been putting it off and putting it off but today I finally decided to start cleaning out my attic! If you could see what it looks like up there you would be ashamed of me! But I am trying to do what all the professional organizers say....If you haven't used it in a year (or so) get rid of it. Most of the things up there I haven't used in many years and even though I keep telling myself that I will use it one day....I probably won't! So over the next few weeks, if I stick with my plan, I hope to be listing some old china pieces, ironstone, frames, sconces, lampshades, old wire baskets and whatever else I decide to part with.


I just opened a new Etsy shop where I will be selling non-handmade items and only vintage items...from my attic!

2 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Hi Jennifer, in case my etsy comment doesn't come through quickly enough - just letting you know it was me who sent it to you asking if you'd ship one of the milk glass trays to Australia. I think my mum would love it for Christmas! CHeers, Natasha

julie - eab designs said...

Just marked your new etsy shop as a favorite. Looking forward to checking back in for new treasures.