Saturday, October 20, 2007

two treats...

Isn't it amazing how a little something could just make your day or in this case, I think it will be a few months. I got this in the mail on Friday from Karla's Etsy Shop and can't stop looking at it!










It is so sweet and it has two of my favorite things...buttons and vintage wallpaper...I just love it!!!





Yesterday we had a little antique show in my town and was pretty much leaving with nothing and then I saw this...





I've been collecting antique ironstone for years. This isn't very old and has no marks on it either but who cares!? It's nice and heavy though and it blends right in! The best part...$4!!!!!































4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That is so sweet- I'm glad you liked the jar. And you are going to love the blog world, everyone is so freindly and generous!

Welcome!

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Hi Jennifer, I saw your comment but Blogger didn't email me so I have no way to email you back. Can you drop me a line at heather bluhm at yahoo dot com and I can send you info on a blog banner.

Cheers and welcome to bloglandia!
Heather

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer! I found you through Heather's blog and wanted to welcome you to blogland! Have fun!!

karin @ creativechaos.typepad.com

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

ooh! such cute goodies! lucky you!! xo Britt