Saturday, April 12, 2008

pins, pins and more pins

In case no one has noticed my latest infatuation with pins...here are some more. I have been waiting anxiously for these to come in the mail and just did about an hour ago. I wasn't planning on being on the computer today since it is "lets start cleaning things up around the house day" but couldn't resist. I think they are just too cute! I've listed them in my shop in sets of 12. Now, it's back to painting mouldings...I know, I know you are all jealous ;).
Have a nice weekend everyone!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

too funny! I'm painting mouldings right this minute. We are in the process of getting our house ready to put on the market so lot's of touch up and repairs going on. Just needed a quick break to...better get back before my husband says, "What are you doing...get off the computer"!!!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Your pins are adorable!!!! love all the things you have been adding to your shop lately!! xoxo

Tanja said...

Oooh, these pins are so very cute!
I dont think they have such cute pins here in Belgium, never saw something like this.

Hugs,
Tanja.

Jennifer said...

thos pins are lovely, do they come in the little paper case of the first picture?

jenny

Mya said...

Love the pins, I will have to check out your Etsy store. I have a shop too. I had fun visiting your blog. Now I am off to check out the store.
-Mya

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

These pins are adorable. They are in such yummy colors too!