Thursday, January 31, 2008

"little boxes"

Just thought I would share a few photos of my newest addiction! Whenever I make something that I enjoy, I have a tendancy to go overboard and just make a whole bunch. Which is the case with these little boxes. I will probably make a few more untill I get sick of making them, but right now I'm having a blast!
This birdie one is my fave!
"Key to my heart"?

Thanks for looking! Now I am off to wrestling practice. (Not for me, for the boys!). Just wanted to make that clear!

7 comments:

Kim said...

How sweet these are! They look like a lot of fun making them, and I am sure the lucky recipients will agree how fun they are to get! Kim

Linda said...

Those boxes are so cute, they must be so much fun to make, the one with the heart inside is my fave.
Cheers Linda

Becky Bunn said...

Very cute. I don't think you went overboard. You just had a lot of great ideas you needed to express

Monica said...

too cute Jennifer and they do look like lots of fun to make!

Cindy said...

Adorable! I especially love that little glittery heart tucked into the shred!

c

Cindy said...

I had to tell you, I was just over at Gathering Dust and that tag you made Beth was adorable and all those books....amazing! Hope someone will post more pics.
: )

lindaharre said...

Love your chippy pieces and Oh,Those Boxes........how addorable!