Saturday, January 5, 2008

"note holders"

I just listed these in my shop and I've decided to call them note holders for now. Does that sound right? Anyway, I am having so much fun making these and wish I had thought about making some as Christmas gifts...maybe next year! The wallpaper I used on these two is ancient. I've had it for years and am so afraid to use it...1. because it's so fragile and is falling apart. 2. I love it so much, I'm afraid of using it all up! So for now I am using it sparingly! Tomorrow I am going out early for brunch with my sister-in-law. After we are going to a cute nearby town to find my niece/goddaughter a christening gown. Hopefully we can squeeze in some shopping. I can't wait to see what's coming out for Valentine's Day. Today I worked on something special for her with my jeweler. I won't have it for a couple of weeks but will definitely share when I pick it up!

5 comments:

Dona said...

Those note holders are really cute. The wall paper, maybe you could put some in a frame behind a favorite pic, and then you will always have some. It is really nice.

Dona

Cindy said...

I love those note holders. What a great idea. And that wallpaper....sooo pretty. I can see why you would hate to use it all....Dona had a great idea.

Lolly said...

What a fantastic creation! I love these note holders! Very clever!
Lolly

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Very, very cute!!!!!!
Becky

Laura Bray said...

So cute! Great idea!