Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sweat heart swap

I received my box this weekend from the sweat heart box swap I was in. My partner was Jerri from Jerri's Junque. I can't even begin to tell you what she managed to get in this box! It was overflowing with goodness! I didn't even realize until the next day that there was even more underneath the little candy sections. She went totally overboard and what fun it was to go through it all! Thanks Jerri!!!!!!!

Now I need to get started on my Easter swap. I had a few different ideas but wasn't quite sure which idea I wanted to use. I was in Michael's yesterday not thinking about the Easter Swap when...tada...came across a little "somebunny" and one of the ideas I had came together! I love it and can't wait to get started! Still need one more "something" then I will be set. I especially have to get a jump on it because we just booked a flight to Florida to see my in-laws and go to Disney. I am a little bummed because it's the week before Easter which is when we should be opening up each one of our swaps. Oh well, at least I will have something to look forward to when we get back!

By the way, my nieces Baptism was wonderful! She was a perfect little doll!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Fun fun , look at all those goodies!
HAve fun with your Easter projects, cant wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

OOh, I love that heart!
p.s. I listed the tags this morning :)

Joy

Cindy said...

What lovely fun goodies. I've been seeing all the wonderful hearts and now I wish that I had played. Glad to hear about your niece.